The Feng Shui School of Excellence Accredited Professional Feng Shui Consultant training course is the best choice for aspiring Feng Shui consultants. Our aim is to make the world a better place in which to live and for your clients to receive the best results, you need to have received the best Feng Shui training. Compare our curriculum with any other feng shui course - you simply will not find a finer, more comprehensive education anywhere!Feng Shui School of Excellence - Furthering Feng Shui Education
We have students all over the world (currently more than 40 countries) and regularly train teachers from other professional Feng Shui schools. More importantly, we are continually furthering the education of practicing Feng Shui consultants. If you have trained at another Feng Shui school, you will probably at some point, make your way to us to enhance your education and deepen your knowledge. In fact, many students have said how they wished they had originally trained with us because now they receive the best feng shui results ever!
Please click to open/close class curriculum: NEW 2017/2018 course dates are coloured red below.
feng shui class 1 - Feng Shui World - 16th & 17th September 2017
- The History of Feng Shui What does Feng Shui really mean, where it comes from and how it produces incredible results.
- Yin & Yang The Tai Chi symbol explained and why it is at the heart of understanding Feng Shui.
- Qi What exactly is Qi, where it comes from and what we can do with it.
- Wu Xing - The Five Elements Energy Dynamics, using colour, shape, textures and aromas for five sense Feng Shui.
- Form School The perfect furniture positions in the bedroom, lounge, dining room, children’s rooms and office.
- The Ba Gua Part 1 How to improve relationships, health, career, respect, harmony, creativity, children’s lives, networking and travel through the Bagua Energy Map.
- Feng Shui Cures How to correctly use Feng Shui enhancements.
Feng Shui World
feng shui class 2 - compass school part 1 - 21st & 22nd October 2017
- The Ba Gua Part 2 Aligning a building with magnetic compass directions to achieve natural harmony and balance.
- The Luo Shu square and Trigrams Ancient wisdom for the modern world and the foundations of Chinese philosophy.
- Compass Directions The Xian Tian and Hou Tian Ba Gua and when to use them.
- Personal Trigram or Ming Gua (Kua number) Directions for love, relationships, health, wealth and harmony. Balancing East and West Groups
- Eight House Feng Shui Ba Zhai, the eight mansions or eight portents and how to use them.
- Feng Shui Cures How and when to use Feng Shui cures, crystals, the correct use of mirrors, lighting, plants and water placement.
- Architectural Plans Measuring, drawing up and correctly aligning a floor plan.
- Missing corners and Projections Identifying and dealing with unusual shaped floor plans.
Compass School Part 1
- Inner Rings of the Luo Pan Understanding and using techniques encoded in the traditional Chinese compass.
- The Twenty Four Mountains The sexagesimal cycle, Chinese astrology clashes, combinations and compatibility between the Ten Heavenly Stems and Twelve Earthly branches, or animals of the Chinese zodiac.
- Timeliness Understanding the strength of the Five Elements.
- Na Jia Advanced Eight House East and West group compatibility revisited and practical applications.
- Ming Gua Its influence on auspicious and inauspicious directions, including favourable facing and sleeping directions and compatibility.
- Nature's Calendar The Twenty Four Seasons and date selection.
Advanced Compass School Part 2
Feng Shui class 4 - Business Feng Shui and Earth Acupuncture - 9th & 10th December 2016
- Dowsing and Earth Acupuncture Geomagnetic disturbances, faults, Radon gas, working with Ley lines and global geomagnetic grids, black streams, including “sick building syndrome”, neighbourhood quarrels, hauntings and sickness problems where Geopathic stress is the cause.
- Space Clearing water divining, map, field and pendulum dowsing.
- Business and commercial consultations Ba Gua and Advanced Eight Portents.
- Graphic Design Logos, standard literature and signage.
- Auspicious Dimensions Feng Shui Measuring tape, Sacred Geometry and landscaping.
Business Feng Shui and Earth Acupuncture
feng shui class 5 - Advanced I Ching Divination - 13th & 14th January 2018
- History of the I Ching
- How to prepare and cast a divination changing lines and what they mean.
- Secrets of Yin and Yang trigrams and hexagrams, hidden meanings of the texts, nuclear gua, inverse and reverse gua, explanation of the I Ching Judgments, Peach Blossoms, divining the I Ching by commentaries or yaos.
- Advanced Wen Wang Gua the advanced method of divining the I Ching, the magnitude or strength of effects and when the results will happen.
- Advanced Methods Source, Annoying and Hostile lines, "Flying and Hiding", "Advancing and Retreating", "Vanishing", "Entering the Tomb", multiple enquiry lines, effects of the Month Branch, double and triple combinations, harms and penalties, Fu and Fan Yin.
- Health Divining for health, analysis and diagnosis.
Advanced I Ching Divination
Feng Shui class 6 - Nine Star Ki Astrology - 17th & 18th February 2018
- History of Nine Star Ki astrology the stuff of stars, the importance of astrology today, the Great Bear.
- Personal Chemistry calculating your own 9 Star Ki numbers, Emotional or Childhood Number and Personal profiles.
- Timeliness the seasons, 9 Star Shadows and the Time Dimension, Personal cycles, the palace trends, Yearly, Monthly and daily time cycles.
- Compatibility and Relationships Soul evolution, Palace compatibility, the Attribute cycle, finding your Soul Mate, three types of relationship, relationship cures.
- Inner Conflicts interaction of Emotional or Childhood and Natal numbers, gender characteristics and the adult child configuration.
- Directionology the Rule of 5 and all relevant cures to balance your life.
Nine Star Ki Astrology
- One of the most important feng shui classes in our curriculum for getting maximum results from any consultation. This system is much misunderstood in the west mainly due to students not having the depth of knowledge required to master the Luo Pan and correctly determine auspicious energies. However, at this stage of your education you are now ready to make huge advances in your feng shui results.
- Flying Star (Xuan Kong Fei Xing) or Time and Space Feng Shui, Part one.
- Chart construction and Interpretation The Nine Yun Cycle, the Nine Palaces, the Nine Stars, the divine Mountain and Water Dragons.
- Timeliness and the secret of Feng Shui success, yearly and monthly stars.
- Star Combinations Curing inauspicious combinations, Imprisoned Stars, He Tu Combinations and Ming Gua applications.
Flying Star Feng Shui Part One
Feng Shui Class 8 - Advanced Flying Star Feng Shui - class date 2016 22nd & 23rd April 2017 - 21st & 22rd April 2018
- Advanced Water and Mountain Dragon formulae.
- Mountain and Water Star General Principals.
- Fortunate and Unfortunate Structures.
- Special Charts including Fu Yin and Fan Yin, Conditional interaction of Earth Base and Water Star, Imprisoned Noble Stars and others.
- Flying Stars over Time Annual and Monthly Stars, Flying Annual Palaces.
- Property Development Holy 1 and Holy O, Secondary Wealth Corner.
- Replacement Charts and when to use them.
- Castle Gate Secrets when and how to use the Castle Gate Method.
Advanced Flying Star Feng Shui
Feng Shui class 9 - Four Pillars of Destiny Chinese Astrology - 20th & 21st May 2017 - 19th & 20th May 2018
- The history of Chinese astrology via the Four Pillars of Destiny.
- Building the chart and interpretation
- Ten Applications, the Year, Month, Day and Hour Pillars and their relevance.
- Timeliness and determining strength.
- Five types of chart and finding the useful elements, the five applications, the ten applications.
- Opening the Luck Pillars and interpretation.
- Hidden Stems and what they mean.
- Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branch clashes, combinations and trines.
Four Pillars of Destiny Chinese Astrology
Feng Shui class 10 - Advanced Four Pillars of Destiny Chinese Astrology - 24th & 25th June 2017 - 23rd & 24th June 2018
- Having learned how to construct and read the Chinese astrology charts, this workshop focuses on interpretation and cures. The hidden secrets revealed include:
- Special Charts and Transformations.
- Annual Luck Pillars.
- The House of Conception.
- The House of Life.
- Melodic Five Elements.
Advanced Four Pillars of Destiny Chinese Astrology
Feng Shui Class 11 - Advanced Luo Pan Chinese Compass - 8th & 9th July 2017 - 7th & 8th July 2018
- Advanced Techniques Empty and void branches and their applications.
- Predict relationships and potential issues with Beautiful Red Peach Blossoms, Peach Blossoms by the Pool.
- Predict and analyse health issues.
- Advanced Luo Pan techniques and choosing auspicious dates.
- Twenty Eight Lunar Mansions.
- The Twelve Palaces.
- Da Gua and the Tong Shu Chinese Almanac.
- Putting all of the Feng Shui methods together.
Advanced Luo Pan Chinese Compass
Feng Shui class - 12 Professional Feng Shui Practice - 29th & 30th July 2017 - 28th & 29th July 2018
- This feng shui class is for our regular students only.
- Commercial Feng Shui.
- Starting your Feng Shui practice.
- Open Forum.
- Presentation of Feng Shui Consultant Certificates.
- Further education, practice and courses.
Professional Feng Shui Practice